Wednesday 6 May 2020

weekend recount: sea of thieves

In the weekend I went to my dads house, I haven't seen them for a while because we went to lock down level 4.

when I was with him we got Mcdonalds twice and when we got home I played a video game called Sea of thieves.

Sea of thieves is a pirate game where you can look for treasure to increase your reputation with the gold hoarders, the merchant alliance or the order of skulls. while you find treasure you can run in to a Kraken, a Megaladon or skeleton ships.


There are three ship sizes: a sloop, a fast and fragile ship that can only hold 2 people, a Brigantine, a medium speed and a bit stronger ship that can hold 3 people, and then there is a galleon, a slow but strong ship that can hold 4 people.

When I played it I delivered a lot of chests, the way I got the chests was by using treasure maps and matching the islands with the map, after that I sailed to the island and solved a few riddles.

Sea of thieves is a game that I like playing because I like solving riddles and searching for treasure.


2 comments:

  1. I like that you added the trailer for your game. That let me see what it was all about. It looks like it is good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oscar, Ethan here from Yaldhurst School, I like the way you have added lots of information about this game called Sea Of Thieves. Next time you could try to add what platform this game is on.

    Bye for now Ethan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.