Thursday 14 May 2020

Uncharted 4

For a while now in my spare time i've been playing a video game called Uncharted 4. It is a game where you play as a character called Nathan Drake and you go on an adventure to find Henry Avery’s treasure to pay off a debt for your brother (Samuel Drake). The prologue is where you are on a boat going to an island to find Henry Avery's treasure, other people are trying to get the treasure and after a while your boat gets rammed by another ship and you get knocked out. After that, you get another chapter where you get a flashback on when Nathan was in a jail with a fake guard that guides you to an old prison containing a clue to the location of the treasure.


There are 5 Uncharted games, I have played 4 of them and they are really good. Uncharted 4 took me about two weeks to complete and my favourite chapter is called Convoy, it's where you jump on multiple enemy trucks.

I can't wait to play Uncharted 5 and continue the storyline

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have added some pictures so I have some idea about the game you are playing. Next time you are on a hangout, ask some one about how you add to your blog so that it doesn't go off the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.