Wednesday 6 May 2020

daily recount: my pets

My dog Bandit loves being walked, since lock down started we walk him nearly everyday.
Bandit is only one and a half years old I got him for Christmas, he is a Bull Mastif.
since we live on a farm he's always fascinated by the cows. he loves it when the other dogs: Dash, Luna and Spud come over to our house, they are his best friends. he chases my cat Possum around because he wants to play with her. Sometimes Bandit chases his tail and he loves food.




My cat possum is around six years old and she loves hunting for birds and mice, she also loves food and sleeping in the sun, we are surprised she hasn't hunted our chickens, she is always up to something when she isn't sleeping, she sleeps on my bed. she's had two lots of kittens I gave one kitten to my uncle he still has him, his name is Harley.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely pets. They sound like great fun.
    My cat is a bit like possum, he likes to hunt and sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.